viva (dvlf) wrote,
viva
dvlf

  • Mood:
  • Music:

ami's info

TEENAGERS OF AMERICA, THIS IS YOUR WAKE-UP CALL!
It's time to stop thinking about yourselves for a change. for once in your lives, be an actual nice person. Just pretend you have ethics and morals. What you wear, what music you listen to, and who your friends are don't mean two shits if you're an asshole, and most of you are. Try thinking for yoursevles for a change; but if thinking for yourself means mass conformity, than i'd rather have a bunch of pot smoking pop chart worshipping mallrat losers, cuz that's really all you guys are. and i'm still only 16.


Someone once told me "90% of everything sucks. The other 10% is worth dying for." I think he's right.
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

    Error

    default userpic

    Your reply will be screened

    Your IP address will be recorded 

    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 0 comments